- You return the item within 30 days of purchase;
- You produce your original Zoo Performance receipt at the time you return the item.
- The item is in re-saleable condition, meaning that:
- It is in its original packaging, including all accessories & pieces.
- It is unopened, unused and in its original condition;
- All parts are subject to a restocking fee of 20% of the sale value and goods are to be returned at the cost of the customer.
If these requirements are not satisfied Zoo Performance reserves the right not to offer and exchange, refund or store credit.
- No returns will be accepted unless the conditions detailed above are satisfied.
- Please make sure you have all the above paperwork attached to the goods so there are no delays in processing the return.
- All freight on goods returned for credit must be pre-paid by the customer.
- Please note that goods returned for credit, refund or exchange must not have been used / fitted or modified in any way. Goods failing to meet this requirement will be refused credit and returned to you at your cost.
- Goods purchased from a package deal or buy-ins / specifically non-stocked items will not be accepted for return.
- All returns must be explicitly notified to the Zoo Performance Sales Department before the goods are returned or to our store/office.
- Under no circumstances should credit/refund requests be deducted from account payments. This is a violation of our accounts policy
Any further questions regarding this policy should be directed to the Zoo Performance team, you can make contact directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org