Our Warranty Policy
Zoo Performance products are manufactured to high quality industry standards from the highest grade materials. Extreme care is taken to ensure our products are free from blemishes, inconsistencies and defects.
Our products carry a 1 year (12 month) warranty from the date of purchase. However warranty will be void if the product is not used in the correct way for which it was intended. We will require proof of purchase for all warranty claims.
Zoo Performance will accept product returns and provide you with a refund, exchange or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
- The product does not match the sample or our description
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCESS
Before any claims for warranty can be made, we ask that you do the following;
(a) Consider the product instructions to ensure that the product is being correctly used; and
(b) Follow any troubleshooting procedures supplied with the product or at the advise of our team.
If no solution is found, the product/s should then be returned to the following address for testing.
47A Peet Street
Pakenham VIC 3810
Please note that all freight, and other costs associated with the return of the product, to our business address will be at your cost.
We may elect to return the product to the manufacturer to determine the nature of the problem. We reserve the right not to offer an exchange, refund or repair where the item faults;
- Is a result of misuse or neglect; and
- Failure to use part or product, in accordance with manufactures instructions, including failure to install correctly; and
- Water damage, or corrosion.
The use of our products for motorsports purposes, in most circumstances, is contrary to the manufacture’s design specifications and not in accordance with the manufactures instructions.
Accordingly, the use of our products in motorsports, will, in most circumstances, void the products warranty.
* Excludes all non Zoo Performance labelled parts such as Winters Differentials and RTS Gearboxes, these items will fall under the manufacturers warranty guidelines.