Our GTX5544R Series turbos are manufactured specifically with a combination of the highest quality components and exquisite design with no expense spared!
The triple ceramic ball bearing design provides an optimal turbo response and prolongs the lifespan of your turbo. Our GTX55 series turbos are fitted with an 13-blade aluminium compressor wheel with an aerodynamic tapered tip secured inside an aluminium compressor housing, and fitted with a sensor port. Our compressor wheels are designed with the latest engineering that maximizes horsepower and boost response and are also temperature rated up to 200°C. Each turbo is fitted with an anti-surge ported-shroud compressor inlet to increase surge resistance and provides reliable, continuous power.
The turbine wheel is manufactured from Inconel which is a high quality super alloy and does a fantastic job at maintaining strength at high operating temperatures of up to 900°C. Our turbine housings are made from a high grade cast iron providing ultimate durability in these high performance applications.
Turbine housing are available with a V-Band or T6 Inlet. Each and every turbo are supplied with all the required parts such as stainless steel polished v-band clamps, flanges, water fittings, turbo drain gasket and NPT 1/4" to -4AN turbo oil feed fitting with 1.6mm restrictor hole.
- 1400-2850HP Rating / 3.0L - 12.0L Displacement
- Triple Ball Bearing
- Ported shroud compressor cover
- Speed sensor port included in compressor cover.
- Inlet Options:
- 1.22 A/R with V-Band Inlet
- 1.41 A/R with V-Band Inlet
- 1.24 A/R with T6 Inlet (Single Scroll)
- 1.24 A/R with T6 Inlet (Twin Scroll)
- Compressor Specifications:
- 106mm Compressor Inducer wheel
- 144mm Compressor Exducer wheel
- 0.96 A/R
- Turbine Specifications:
- 112mm Turbine Inducer wheel
- 102mm Turbine Exducer wheel